Dr Jamleck Muturi Profile
Name: Dr. Jamleck Muturi John
Position: Lecturer (Leave)
Department: Biological Sciences
School: Pure and Applied Sciences (SPAS)
Area of Specialization: Entomology
Contact Address: P.O. Box 6-60100
I am a God-fearing person of high integrity, proactive, conscientious, team player and with excellent interpersonal skills. I workunder minimum supervision.
- Dr. Peris W. Nderitu PhD(2020). Integrated management of Tamato Leaf miner (Tuta absoluta) on tomato in Kirinyaga County, Kenya(University of Embu)Chomba
- Titua Muchangi (2016) MBA. Influence of farmers characteristics, Agricultural Extension and Technology specific factors on adoption of organic farming technologies in Embu West Subcounty, Embu Kenya(University of Nairobi).
- Nicholas Ireri Njue, (2015)MSC. Identity, Abundance and Management of Banana thrips in Embu County, Kenya (University of Nairobi)
- Sara Söderlund (2015)MSC.Biological Control of Fusarium wilt on Tomatoes,Use of Bacillus subtilis and interactions with the earthworm Pontoscolex corethrurus in a Kenyan highland soil.(Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences)
- Sospeter Murithi Mwaniki, (2014) MBA.Influence of financial literacy training on financial performance of women self-help groups A case of equity Bank customers. Isiolo Bank, Kenya (University of Nairobi.)
- Kamau Joseph (2013)MBA.Influence of the youth enterprise developmentfund on youth empowerment in Imenti North District Meru County, Kenya.(University of Nairobi)
- Francis Koome Simon (2012)MBA.Influence of community capacity building on performance of water resource users associations in water catchment management in Tharaka-Nithi County.(University of Nairobi