To be a centre of excellence in training and research in life sciences
To generate knowledge and produce researchers, academicians, leaders and graduates in life sciences.
DEPARTMENTAL CORE VALUES
- Learner focus
Training researchers in life sciences who are capable of solving real life challenges.
1. To deliver high quality education in biological sciences at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
2. To carry out cutting edge research in biological sciences for the benefit of humanity.
3. To disseminate research findings to the community.
4. To establish collaboration and partnership with industry and other stakeholders.
5. To develop an effective public relations strategy for biological sciences academic programs.
6. To attract creative and self-motivated undergraduate and postgraduate students.
7. To assist students develop their academic and professional careers in biological sciences.