Dr. Rossa N. Nyoike Publications
Publications in Journals:
- Dominic O. O., Rossa N. N., Shadrack M. M., Mathew M. N., Patrick K. M., Zipporah L. O. (2013). Diversity and Abundance Patterns of Amphibians in Rehabilitated Quarries of Bamburi Near Mombasa (Kenya). Transylv. Rev. Syst. Ecol. Res. 15.1 (2013). "The Wetlands Diversity" DOI: 10.2478/trser-2013-0006.
- Ng’endo R.N., Osiemo Z.B., Brandl R. 2013. DNA barcodes for species identification in the hyperdiverse ant genus Pheidole (Formicidae: Myrmicinae). Journal of Insect Science 13:27.
- Osiemo Z., Muya S., Ng’endo R., Gitonga L., Baya J., and Sithanantham Srinivasan. 2012. Evaluation of biological attributes of a native egg parasitoid, Trichogrammatoidea sp. nr. lutea (girault), kenyan accessions. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Research (2): 172-176.
- Ng’endo, R., Kairu, E., Osiemo, Z.B. & Ogol, C.P.K. 2011. Morphological variation of Ridged Frogs of the Taita Hills, Kenya. Acta Herpetologica Journal; issue 6(2): 275-288.
Presentation of Papers at Academic and Professional Conferences
- Penninah, K.M., Rossa, N.N., Patrick, K.M. and Zipporah, O.L. 2014. Effects of habitat characteristics on recovery and distribution of Tree frogs (Hyperolidae) in rehabilitated quarries of bamburi- mombasa. The 4th National Museums of Kenya Biennial Science Conference held on 6th - 8th November 2013 at National Museums of Kenya, Nairobi.
- Ng’endo, R., Bihn, J.H. and Brandl, R. 2010. DNA barcoding as a method for species identification in the hyper-diverse ant genus Pheidole. The 40th Anniversary Conference held on 30th August - 3rd September 2010 in Giessen, Germany.
- Ng’endo, R. 2006. The Morphology, Bioacoustics and Tadpole Biology of the Frog Genus Ptychadena in Taita Hills, Kenya. National Museums of Kenya Annual Conference held on 15th - 17th November 2006 at Kenya Institute of Education (K.I.E.) Nairobi.