Dr. Julius N. Mugweru
Name: Julius N. Mugweru.
Department: Department of Biological Sciences.
School: Pure and Applied Sciences (SPAS).
Area of Specialization: Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology and Microbiology.
Contact Address: P.O Box 435-01001 Juja, Kalimoni.
Holds a PhD in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from the State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Disease, Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences and a Master of Science degree in Immunology from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology. He has been a Research Fellow at the Okayama University’s Institute of Plant Sciences and Resources Japan, and a postdoctoral fellow at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen.
- Recombinant DNA techniques.
- Bacteria prospecting studies.
- In vitro drug testing assessment studies.
- In vivo vaccine testing studies using mouse models.
- Development of molecular markers.